[OM] Re: OT: cars

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: cars
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 09:01:01 +0200
Glad you're OK John.

On the other side of the coin, I have tried hard to train my 2 sons in the idea that they are not "invincible" and that a collision is a dreadful, hard, always traumatic and often terminal thing. The sound is always loud, sudden and awful.

Drive safely... ;-).

Chris

I had been driving a Mazda B2000 pickup, bought new in 1983.  Drove it for
more than 15 years.  It sat in my driveway for  a year in a deep coma. We
finally donated it to Big Brothers and Sisters.
...snip
--
<|_:-)_|>
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx