Re: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 07:50:37 -0500
Cc: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Wow, some of you guys are soooo easy to snooker - all I had to do was tell
you a story that you wished was true!  Some of you missed not only all of
the hints, but the give-away signature note as well!

Great fun was had by all, and I thank my co-conspiritors Marc, Donald,
Christoph, Wiliam, and Volkhart.  A picture of the happy group is posted at
http://members.home.com/garyetx/benelux.htm

Regards,
Gary