[OM] a humble request..

Subject: [OM] a humble request..
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:02:54 -0500
I do enjoy the sense of community on this list, and the occasional off topic
rambles add to the  flavor, but please oh please for a little more
moderation....

I hate to be an 'old stick in the mud', and don't fancy myself to be a net
policeman, but the list's OM signal-to-noise ratio has really deteriorated
lately!

Sorry in advance for the  additional background noise, but having
successfully struggled to hold  my  tongue (er, fingers) on the subjects of
Porsches, politics, and pea-shooters, I felt I deserved to whine a little.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx