Re: [OM] Re Infrared images

Subject: Re: [OM] Re Infrared images
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:46:06 +0200
Dave,

I would probably use infrared sensitive 'black-and-white' film, scan
in the negatives, and use color enhancement techniques for final
results.
Just like we meteorologists do (except for the film, of course) with
infrared satellite images of the clouds above the earth surface.

Don't miss this great site for infrared photography (and for many more
optical issues) of Willem Markerink:
http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mainpage.htm

You will a lot of useful things there! Maybe all your questions will
be answered after a visit...

Good luck, Frank.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.