Re: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:56:19 +0200
hi all,
sorry to be late for my comment about this fabulous meeting but as Judith
and Gary have discovered, we people of Namur have the reputation to be
slow...
What a shock, this 350mm I have a Russian Tair3 300mm already an heavy beast
but nothing compared with the bright Zuiko I was considering buying a 2-13
screen for my OM4 Ti but I don't need it now...too bad it was 2 weeks after
the Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix... I'm now occupied with the film festival
in Namur I've tried to make some pictures of some actress in the narrow
streets of Namur but it's not so easy to much people walking between my
subject and me...
and I'm not sure all the ladies will appreciate the sharpness of the
Zuiko... Thanks one more Gary and I hope the Belgian chocolate I gave you
for Mike were still in good health when you've transmit them.
So sad for the absent, Chris, Olafo, Hans, Erwin and more for Frank who must
be with us but who must gave up victim of a bad Flu just the day before...
Thanks again to all of you it was really a great pleasure to meet you and to
share some precious moment. I've not yet called Marleen our guide but I'll
do that as soon as I can and of course I'll transmit her the nice picture
you've sent Gary.
Sorry I've not yet scanned any of mine.
As Volkhart suggested we must arrange another one not too far in the
future...
regards
marc