[OM] RE: Truth

Subject: [OM] RE: Truth
From: "Matt Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:13:21 -0500
What makes you think this is untrue . . . [?]  Rob asked.

Your statement is untrue because it is incorrect by any reasonable
measurement.
Your statement is not false "as a result of propagandizing or because it is
something you have been told".  It is false because no reasonable person
could conclude that a U.S. citizen traveling within the United States or
abroad has freedom of travel not surpassed by a Swiss Citizen, or citizens
of the EU.  Hmmm.  Now do we have to define freedom?   Perhaps.  I stand by
my statement.
m. bachofen