Re: [OM] Freedom, politics

Subject: Re: [OM] Freedom, politics
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:26:59 -0700
[obligatory snide remark to infuriate liberal]
Oregon, huh? Now I understand your perspective. Can you pass me a double
skim latte mocha down from your tree?

You're thinking Seattle. Everyone knows Starbucks invented gourmet coffee there, and there are no trees left in Oregon big enough to climb.

Read that you worked on the SR-71.

Actually, I was typing too fast, and should have written "Black Cat." Occasionally an SR would stop by when they had a problem, though.

And if "Black Cat" doesn't ring a bell, think "Gary Powers." :-)

I don't know if I can say anything about this or not. Given what's been done to Wen Ho Lee for backing up files in an unapproved manner that were later classified, I think I'll just be quiet now... :-(

--
: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>