RE: [OM] Beating a Dead Horse (Not Animal Rights)

Subject: RE: [OM] Beating a Dead Horse (Not Animal Rights)
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:40:31 -0500
I thought long and hard about the  Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 vs. the Nikon
LS-2000, but being the lazy sort went with the Nikon because of its Digital
Ice 'dust removal' technology. This really works extremely well, and
markedly reduces the need for manual 'dust removal' in the  image editor.

If you are going to make prints bigger than 8x10, the extra pixels of the
Sprintscan might be useful, however.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx