[OM] TOPE

Subject: [OM] TOPE
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:43:49 GMT
Hi,

Once again, while we are in the middle of a TOPE or ADITL! If you don't believe it just check the archives and compare dates. I wish someone would explain why this always happens in conjunction with one of the events. Is it pent up excitement about the photos about to be displayed?

I had noticed this too. It seems the list members are in desperate need for another Zuikoholic or TOPE/ADITL fix :)

Well: here's your chance to make the fix work; remember that the TOPE 3 deadline is due very shortly (roughly September 30th), sooooooo, a few more days to shoot, and it's also time to start getting the submissions scanned.

So far I've received some really nice submissions, so it looks like the bokeh theme will produce a fine new gallery. All I can say is: keep 'm coming, the more the merrier!!!

Cheerio!
Olafo