Re: [OM] Edmonton Photo Fair, Fort Edmonton

Subject: Re: [OM] Edmonton Photo Fair, Fort Edmonton
From: Gregg <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:47:17 -0400
Chris,

My sentiment exactly. Along with the Tamron 90mm 2.5 macro this has become my favorite kit. For an example of a distorted animal shot, here is a friends dog shot with the 24/2.8
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=80379&a=586164&p=15763910

Gregg

Chris wrote:

But, what I really wanted to mention is that I'm ECSTATIC with my decision to go
ahead and get the Zuiko 24/2.8 lens!  I took a number of shots of some
of the rooms in the fort, and the 24/2.8 came in REAL handy for that.
Also got a couple of nose-to-nose shots of some ducks that wanted to
"explore" the front of the lens, my camera bag, and anything else they
could poke at with their bills.  It'll be interesting to see how the 24/2.8
distorts those shots!

Thanks, once again, to all of you who recommended the 24/2.8 as one
interesting-to-use and fun lens!!!