Re: [OM] Test - do not read since there is OM content

Subject: Re: [OM] Test - do not read since there is OM content
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:53:09 +0000
At 18:45 9/25/00 , Hans asked:
>Last saturday I aquired the soft nEver Ready Case for the OM body + Winder
>for only Hfl.10 ($4). This is the very same case that was on eB*y a couple
>of months ago and went for collectors item value (what was it again? $200 or
>$300 or something?). Hmmm. Now the moral question is: what shall a Zuik do?
>Put it on eBay or throw it in the closet and never use it? This case does
>give a new dimension to the term 'Never Ready Case'. Since it comes in one
>piece and makes a tight fit on the Body with Winder, you have to open the
>buttons, then litteraly peel off the case before you can use the camera...
>
>hnz

Hans,
You can do with yours what I do with mine, wrap the winder in it along with
the remote cord and use it to keep everything you use with the winder
together in one place in the camera bag.  Since it's a true soft case, it
forms nicely to the several items I keep with the winder.

I don't think I've used it on a body with winder in about 20 years, right
after the first time (last time, and only time) I used it on a body with
winder attached.

-- John