RE: [OM] Stuff on sale!

Subject: RE: [OM] Stuff on sale!
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:36:52 -0500
Zuiks,

The T20 AutoConnector is sold.  Twenty minutes after I sent the original
post off to the list.  With 4 additional inquiries after that.  Mebbe I
should gold plate this and hit eBay... <g>

Additionally, I've got a very dark brown leather Olympus never-ready case,
probably E condition.  The lens "snoot" seems a bit long for a 50mm lens (it
would probably accommodate the 100/2.8).  $5 to whomever wants it.

Dave