Re: [OM] Deep caps not exactly just the bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Deep caps not exactly just the bellows
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:29:47 -0500
The deep cap went with the 350mm f2.8 lens and the 250mm f2 lens as well.
The deep lens cap without the camera body attached to rear of lens would fit
snuggly into the case without any play, if the cushion insert was installed
at butt end of case.  I am not to sure if the 180mm f2 came this way, anyone
out there know?

In short it provides extra cushion in the event someone dropped the heavy
lens inside the case, but of course, the cap will fit any lens with a rear
OM lens mount and was sold as an individual part as well.

Hope that helps,

Sam....