Re: [OM] Olympus Collection Catalogue Software needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Collection Catalogue Software needed
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:57:07 +0200
Hans, Jan, Chris, and possible other Zuik(ette)s replying to my
posting:
I repeat here my answer to Giles (off line).

Thanks to all for your input.
I have access to Access, but I had hoped that someone would have done
the job already... well, maybe one of the other list members has.

A template based on someone elses database is just a lot easier than
starting from scratch - especially when perhaps all possible item
names and Olympus part numbers would have been entered already too ;-)

Maybe Olympus will let me have access to their database...

And of course a connection to Hans' site would be nice as well.

Kind regards, Frank.