RE: [OM] Found the Aluminum Case

Subject: RE: [OM] Found the Aluminum Case
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:10:05 -0500
Susan,

Interesting topic.  I just this past weekend solved my problem, i.e. bodies
& lenses & shades & ... all over the house.  With 5 bodies and 13 lenses it
was getting a bit out of hand.  I hit the local camera store and bought a
couple of the extra large ProMaster aluminum cases for $89 each.  One holds
the bodies and 1/2 (eeek!  .5!) of the lenses, the other hold the balance of
the lenses and the shades, filters, winders, flashes, etc.  I've got to buy
another for my MF gear now.

My PLAN is to keep everything in the cases, grabbing what I need for my
camera bags as I'm headed out the door.  Looks like it's going to work as
long as I'm meticulous about putting everything BACK in the cases when I
return.

Standing at the bottom of a cliff,

Dave