Re: [OM] Edmonton Photo Fair, Fort Edmonton

Subject: Re: [OM] Edmonton Photo Fair, Fort Edmonton
From: Gregg <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:59:24 -0400
Both the second duck photo and the inside shot show why this lens works for me. There is definite exaggeration in the duck bill, but the rest of the duck is clear. The rum room shows no excessive distortion and to me has very pleasing contrast and shadow details.

Gregg

Chris O'Neill wrote:

...I'm pretty darned pleased with the results I got with the 24/2.8 lens! Here's
an example of the photos I liked the best:

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuiko24.html