Re: [OM] Help ! - B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Help ! - B&W
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:25:41 -0600
At 04:03 PM 9/26/2000 -0700, Gary Reese wrote:
>Jim S. writes:
>
><< Politicians in this country . . . >>
>
>International subscribers have repeated asked that Americans not pepper
>the OM List with politics. Please respect their wishes.

Allow me to show you how easy it is to remove this topic from the Oly List and
"take it offline."  Go to the following Web address to continue this discussion
in a new space I've created called "Endless Diversions":

     http://www.quicktopic.com/4/H/VDWuqnNBBcv6JcqYQckq

That's it.  How's that for nipping it in the bud?  8^>

Garth