[OM] Beloved OM-3 for sale

Subject: [OM] Beloved OM-3 for sale
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:28:12 -0700
After months of internal debate I have decided to part with my OM-3Ti. I
put it on eBay but never received a bid, so I thought I'd see if anyone
on the list was looking to save a few hundred dollars on a like-new
body.

The camera is 2 years old, I bought it new for $1585, with US warranty,
NOT gray-market. I have all of the papers, including the warranty card,
the box, and the originally included accessories (grip, strap, focusing
screen, manual). The camera is like new except that I have mounted some
lenses on it and run about 10 rolls of film through it, so there is the
expected (minimal) wear from that. No wear other than the lens mount and
the film rails, and the wear there is absolutely minimal. This camera
has always been in the case, in a bag, and/or in my camera closet, and
never went on any of the 'messy' shoots (quite pampered, really).

I hope to get about $1200 for it; not a 'killer' deal, but a substantial
saving from a new one with no appreciable difference in condition.

Please email me if you are interested. And don't worry, I still have my
favorite 1n (and a 4-T and 2) to keep my Zuiko lenses busy ;)

Thanks,
- marc