Re: [OM] Ring Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Ring Flash
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:10:26 +0800
Talking about Macro flashes, I used a T32 on camera hot shoe with a
diffuser for some insect macros, the result looks fine. It is the
cheapest TTL macro flash for me.

The set up is like that:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/flash-d.htm

I was invited to submit a macro page to Hong Kong Nature net, a
pre-look at:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~accura/pict/chling.htm

All shot with Zuiko macros.

C.H.Ling

P.S. I just tried to put the OM 1.4X-A together with telescope auto
tube and 135/4.5. They form a ~190mm F6.3 macro, the results just
excellent. A bit dark on the viewfinder but no problem with 2-4
screen. The working distance is great for some very sensitive insects,
but I have to by-pass the diffuser since the flash power is not
enough.