Re: [OM] OM Goodies

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Goodies
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:55:10 EDT
On my 35/70 f/4 there is no infra red index.  Due to two reasons; the 35/70
zoom ring is infront of the aperture setting ring which is next to the lens
mount ring.  There is no hyperfocal array on the focus ring on this lens to
put the red mark on and since the focus distance is indicated on the focus
ring at the very front of the lens, a distance of over one inch seperates the
focus distance ring from the lens mount ring.  No way to do it that I can see.

Dave Dougherty