Re: [OM] Ring Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Ring Flash
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:40:56 ADT
From hearing about it (although I've never tried it) T20's *can* be mounted,
but their additional weight over the T28's may not be condusive to a long, healthy operation of your lens helical. You may wish to look at a stroboframe bracket and a TTL multi connector between the 2 flash heads if your body supports TTL flash metering, the small extra distance to subject shouldn't matter.

Good luck!
-Mike

Do you know if the ring mount that attaches to the lens accepts standard hot
shoes or only the special T28 feet.  If it doesn't, do you know of another
product that does. I have a couple of T20s that I might be able to use in a
similar set up.