Re: [OM] (wildly [OT]) Fanny packs

Subject: Re: [OM] (wildly [OT]) Fanny packs
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:00:08 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/00 5:26:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< Indeed, and since, AFAIK "fanny" is a US colloquialism for "face",
 should a "fanny pack" be worn on the head?

 --  >>
HUh??? I've never heard it used for that meaning. It is generally accepted as
a term for the butt. The gluteous maximus region. That which one sits upon.
Le derriere. The arse.
Face can be called a mug.....

Considering I've never seen one swung 'round to the back, I've always thought
it should be renamed "the belly pack".
Susan

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the
statue." ( Dilbert's Rules of Order)