[OM] I Need a Good Light Box/Slide Viewer

Subject: [OM] I Need a Good Light Box/Slide Viewer
From: "Kinkead, Frank W" <Frank.Kinkead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:48:44 -0700
The slide thing has hit me like a ton of bricks last week; shot some Kodak
Max 800 along with a roll of Kodak Elitechrome for some outdoor shots of my
daughter.  Now I'm shooting lots of slides and looking into a bare bulb with
my 50m 1.8.  I'm still seeing the bulb in my eyes this morning.

I need a good light box (even light, big enough to hold 36 slides, shelves
or ridges to keep slides in place).  I did some web research and am
currently looking at Hall Productions, Porta-Trace, Testrite & Logan
Electric.  Many offer different "heat/color" levels of bulbs; not sure what
to look for.  I just wany to be able to peruse a roll of slides and see them
all equally well.

Please respond off list to:

frank.w.kinkead@xxxxxxxxxx

I only get the digest and may miss some direct responses.  Thanks for any
assistance,

Chip Kinkead
Mesa, AZ