Re: [OM] [OT] Thanks Tom S.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Thanks Tom S.
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:38:49 -0600
On 28 Sep 2000, at 19:13, atk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Normally I feel silly making a post such as this but I guess I should so I
> will. I had bid on an item on ebay -- Tom won -- I sent 1/2 joking 1/2
> serious note to Tom. He said I could have the item. Didn't expect that.
> Kind of a rare thing to happen.
>
> Thanks Tom,

Well, send that lens to me and feel silly no more!!!!  <G>

Seriously, though, that was a REALLY good buy!  (It was a Zuiko 21/3.5
for US$167.50)  I would've bid on it myself, but don't have that kind of
money right now.  (WHIMPER!)

Congratulations!  Enjoy your new toy and ignore my whimpering!  :-)))

Regards,

Chris