Re: [OM] Olympus 2-4 and 2-13 Screens

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 2-4 and 2-13 Screens
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:26:50 -0400
I've heard from one list member that metering through the 2 series screens,
while accurate with normal and wide focal lengths,  is not accurate as you
get into the telephoto range.  Keep that in mind if you've had your meter
recalibrated to these screens.
Anyone feel like elaborating?

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000