Re: [OM] Zuiko 40mm f2.0 Spotted

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 40mm f2.0 Spotted
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:36:22 -0500
Actually, I know the seller and have dealt with him more than once. He's a
great guy and very easy to deal with. He has a friend in Houston that
'collects' the money, so you just send a US money order or bank check to
him.  Worked great.  I don't know where he found this stash of new stuff. I
emailed him to ask, but haven't heard back yet.  When I bought one of the
Olympus L bags off ebay from him, he remembered me and sent it with a gift
inside: a mint OM-10.

Tom
From: <EILino@xxxxxxx>