Re: [OM] India and photography

Subject: Re: [OM] India and photography
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:49:32 -0700 (PDT)
Eric Pederson wrote:
I've regularly worked in South India and photographed throughout all
the
country except for the NE . . . (snip)
Eric, what an interesting post! What a brilliant source of information
is this OM List! I'm sure we'll appreciate seeing your pictures of
India when you're able to scan and upload them. Incidentally, I've
never been to India (my loss, I'm sure) but I've lived in Indonesia for
ten years, where we alos have a climate that is not too friendly to
photographic equipment. What surprises me, though, is that I have NEVER
detected any deterioration WHATSOEVER of my Oly gear through damp,
dust, fungus or any other cause whili I've been here. My Zuiko lenses
and Oly camera bodies seem no worse than when I moved here.

Regards,

=====
Ray