Re: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit (follow-up)

Subject: Re: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit (follow-up)
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:24:05 -0500
I've had a 283 for years, along with a T-20. I've never broken any of
the feet, or a flash shoe for that matter so I guess I'm lucky. I've
been extremely careful though. I was thinking more about the shoe on the
camera than the flash units with my comment. I notice that is one of the
things that was changed on the OM-3 and OM-4.

I also wasn't aware that replacement shoes were still available from
Olympus for the flash units.  At least that says they can be repaired.
Had I known that, I wouldn't have passed on the T-32 I saw with a
cracked foot for $20.
--
Jim