RE: [OM] Focus discrepancy in OM-4T: Solution sought

Subject: RE: [OM] Focus discrepancy in OM-4T: Solution sought
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:56:39 -0500
The mirror rests on a little protruding bar projecting in from  the side of
the mirror box, and carefully bending it will make small adjustments in
mirror position.

I used this to 'fix' my nephew's OM-PC, since somehow this tab was bent
slightly out of position and the camera would not focus at infinity with any
lens. Now it does just fine.

I don't know if that is a 'normal' way of making adjustments to focusing
accuracy or not - I would be loathe to do it on my OM4t without knowing for
sure.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx