[OM] My Revised Website is up

Subject: [OM] My Revised Website is up
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:21:51 -0400
Well, I've been a busy boy on my web site over the past 2 weeks or so, and now it's finally done (or at least revised). I changed the whole look and feel and worked on the Photo Galleries a LOT.

The images are pretty much split between OM-System and Leica-M platforms. Any feedback, problems, comments, etc. would be appreciated and welcome. The main page is at www.skipwilliams.com

I've also begun to play with 360 degree, immersive panoramas. The one up now was taken by stitching together 4 Zuiko 8mm/2.8 images. I'd particularly like to get feedback on that one. Its at http://www.skipwilliams.com/panos/pano-test-page.htm. One view requires Java, one requires the iMove plug-in.

Thanks,

Skip