Re: [OM] 40mm On E Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] 40mm On E Bay
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:13:55 -0400
It sounds VERY serious. Could you send the 2,369 filters to me to test? I may have other lenses with similar issues.

Skip

At 08:31 PM 9/28/00 -0500, you wrote:
Skip,

It may be a very serious issue.  You must waste no time. Send your 40 mm to
me immediately and I will test all of my 2369 filters on it.  It should take
about 3 years, but I will return it promptly after this very necessary
testing.

Gary Edwards