RE: [OM] Miranda 28mm f2.8 MC macro

Subject: RE: [OM] Miranda 28mm f2.8 MC macro
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 00:39:33 -0400
There's a 28 3.5 at Midwest Photo for $59.  This is the asking price, not
the paying price!

Brian P. Huber

Mike,

How cheap is cheap?  You can find a Zuiko 28/2.8 for around $60-70 (US).
You might have to be patient, but they can be found.   Maybe I'm not the
right guy to ask, but I'd save for the Zuiko.

Tom