RE: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit

Subject: RE: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 00:46:44 -0400
Did this.  Bought a garden tiller from Sears with a cracked head on the
engine.  Mixed up JB Weld and applied it, let is sit for a day.  That was
over 100 engine hours ago!  Have tilled my garden three times and used the
tiller to dig a 3x5 foot hole to plant a tree.  Head is still strong, no
leaks, no smoke.  Engine runs great.  Saved me $100!

Brian P. Huber

JBWeld is an industrial epoxy that is used for all sorts of repairs
(including engine block cracks...they advertise this anyway...).
Chris