Re: [OM] Sports/waist level/ overhead viewer for OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sports/waist level/ overhead viewer for OM?
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
  Hello Gregg, with the varimagnifinder you must keep
your eye right at the eyecup and well centered to see
the entire screen at the 1.2x setting. With the
optical system I refered to you can view from a foot
or so and see the whole field, albeit at a small
scale. It is hard to explain without illistrations,
and I'm not savey as to how I could include them in an
e-mail.     John R.