Re: [OM] Olympics Update, fireworks questions & suggested get together.

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympics Update, fireworks questions & suggested get together.
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:28:05 +1100
Set the 2sp on auto, use exposure compensation to underexpose between 1 and
2 stops. Closer to 1. The amount you select depends upon the amount of black
background sky there is. I used this for our local fireworks. Make sure the
batteries are good, as long exposures can eat batteries. Those should be
fine.

Foxy