Re: [OM] RE: Olypics Update, Fireworks question, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Olypics Update, Fireworks question, etc.
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 22:09:18 GMT
I've used print films ranging from 100-800. It all works fine. I adjust the aperture rather than time value to compensate. If I expect to do lots of multiple exposures slower film is better 'cause it's easier to keep the sky dark. But my approach to fireworks photography is kinda weird, so pay no attention.