RE: [OM] OM-1n flash sync problem

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-1n flash sync problem
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 20:16:25 -0500
You  might take a look at some of the flash switches just under the bottom
plate of your camera, on the rewind  knob end. You can follow some wires (I
think one of them is white) to find them. I had an OM-1 which would  not
fire on FP or X, but after taking off the bottom plate and examining the
switches in question, I found a bit of rotted foam had lodged itself
between contacts. Now the flash sync is working fine on X, and triggers on
FP.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx