Re: [OM] is this for reals or dbl exp/ps trickery?

Subject: Re: [OM] is this for reals or dbl exp/ps trickery?
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 21:36:41 -0500
Speaking of the Olympics - the Aussies certainly seem to have done a bangup
job.  Too bad NBC just bobbled the torch-extinguishing F-111 dump-and-burn
flyby.  Maybe somebody got a good shot with an OM?

Gary Edwards (who remembers the good old days of RA-7C Viggie dump-and-burn
passes at the Blue Angels Homecoming Show at NAS Pensacola c.1973.)