Re: [OM] What body and lens to buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What body and lens to buy?
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 19:34:12 -0400
Welcome, David.

If this were a computer question I would answer, "buy the newest and biggest you can afford". The nice thing about the OM system is that this advice is not always the correct answer for each situation. The 3Ti and 4Ti are the only OM bodies still current to the OM line, however there are many good "past" models no longer warrantied by Olympus. We have an expert in OM camera repair In our own John Hermanson. He is able to help with the older bodies as well the newer ones. This information in addition to the advice given to you to avoid the older OM 4 may be of some assistance.

Gregg