Re: [OM] Focus discrepancy in OM-4T: Solution sought

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus discrepancy in OM-4T: Solution sought
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 14:01:07 -0500
Lex -

The mirror stop on most OM's is hardened spring steel, or, on some of
the "economy" or "amateur" cameras, a metal plate.  In either case,
except for outright stupidity or abuse, they're not going to bend or
break.  Finder adjustments are as common with other models as they are
with Olympus' - abuse and stupidity are not unique to Olympus owners,
after all!

Of course, you can swat flies with a brick if you want to - but I hardly
think it's necessary.  Rest easy, shoot your Oly's with confidence - and
be gentle with that fist! :^)