Re: [OM] OT - MIME and other oddities

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - MIME and other oddities
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:46:55 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 4:43 PM

SORRY giles!!!!!!
                                    As a novice computer user, a totally
novice internet user, and a one fingered typist all this is really
mind -boggling to me. A case in point being that I thought I had
unsubscribed while on holiday only to find 2500 Olympus messages in my inbox
when I returned and switched on my computer! According to my internet
explorer guide this alteration of settings might be what you mean. If not
could you please explain -in plain english- or VERY simple computer terms
what I need to do to make my messages more easily readable. At least the
controls on Olympus cameras are easier to understand as are the handbooks!
(obligatory Olympus content)

                                                 regards,
                                                             John Duggan.