Re: [OM] Re: Kodak shares drop 25 %

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Kodak shares drop 25 %
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 19:43:50 -0400
My brother-in-law is in the X-ray department of a large hospital in Orlando, Florida. They have stopped using film and gone to digital imaging as a way to speed up the time from entering the emergency ward to getting the x-rays back to the attending doctor. I'm not sure who they get the digital equipment from.

Gregg

>From what I understand from pretty decent Kodak sources on the digital side,
it's still running at a steep loss. No profits there.

Tom

From: <DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx>