[OM] 357 silver oxide batteries for sale to US list members

Subject: [OM] 357 silver oxide batteries for sale to US list members
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 20:43:05 -0400
I have 70 fresh Everready 357 silver oxide batteries for sale to folks
with hungry OM-2s, OM-3 and OM-4's or those of you with lots of OM-2's
or JH converted OM-1's.

I will sell them in lots of 10 only, postpaid to US addresses for
$7.00.  First come first serve.
Please note that I do not intend to sell less than 10.  You can ask for
more than 10 (in lots of 10) but I will only satisfy the larger order if
there aren't enough takers to dispose of all the batteries.

Please reply off-list if interested and put "357 batteries" in the
subject line.  Note how many lots of 10 you want.  If I still have
batteries available when I receive your note I will reply that you
should send $7.00 for each lot along with your mailing address.  Pay by
cash or check.  Personal check is OK.

I bought a lot of 100 at a good price and am keeping some for myself and
local friends.  The rest is for the list at approximately my cost.
Enjoy.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA