[OM] HAVE: T-20 Pouch... WANT: Box for Auto 25 Extension Tube

Subject: [OM] HAVE: T-20 Pouch... WANT: Box for Auto 25 Extension Tube
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:12:46 -0600
I recently bought an Auto 25mm extension tube that came with the
leatherette (plastic???) pouch for a T-20 flash.  (Or, at least I think that's
what it's for because my T-20 came with the same pouch when I bought
it used awhile back.)  The pouch is in good shape, by the way.  If you
want to see a photo of the pouch, look here:

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/e-Bay/ext.jpg

Anyway, I don't really need the pouch, so the first person to send me an
OFF-LIST e-mail with his/her address gets it.  I'll cover the postage.

Also, I'm looking for a box for the Auto 25 extension tube.  Not the outer
box (with "Olympus" and all that writing-gunk on it)...  just the plain box
with the red felt lining inside.  If anyone has one they don't need, let me
know (OFF-LIST, please!)

Thanks!

Chris