[OM] MORE 357 batteries for US list members

Subject: [OM] MORE 357 batteries for US list members
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 21:22:56 -0400
OK, y'all, you've cleaned me out of batteries and asked for more so I've
decided to order another 200.  I will order for:

George Sears            10 more
Dave Bulger             10 more
Bill Barber             10 more
Chip Stratton           10 more
---- those above asked for 20 intially and I didn't have 'em ----
Larry Griffin           10
Rob Burn                10
Mike Mitch              10
Wayne Shumaker          20
Paul Connet             20
Alan (atk@xxxxxxxxxx)   10
Joe Scheese             10
Rick Beckrich           10
Gary Reese              40
George Ling             10
Don Gaikins             10

I will order another 200 to satisfy the above.  Delivery is fairly slow
so it will be about a week before I get them.  I'll send an email when
they arrive.  If you're having any second thoughts about what you've
asked for speak now or forever hold your peace.

After this lot I will identify my source so someone else can pick up the
baton.  This is beginning to be too much like work.  I should have gone
into the battery business.

Cheers,
Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA