Re: [OM] Film Scanner for Donald

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Scanner for Donald
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 06:43:48 +0200
That's what this list is for surely?

I have a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual SCSI which works pretty well. It comes with Photoshop 5.0 LE, but with no film templates to adjust for the differing characteristics.

Chris

sorry to take up bandwidth, but I have given up on Freeserve for my main
email as its response time has been abysmal recently. My backup has the
advantage of making money for the Cyclists' Touring Club when I am on-line
(or any other named charity of my choosing).

Any UK list members got a handle on a relatively inexpensive film scanner?
I am thinking about gifting myself one for Crimble. A Scanwit would be just
about in my grasp, if I start saving now. All suggestions gratefully
received.

Donald.
--
<|_:-)_|>