Re: [OM] OM:Point and Shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] OM:Point and Shoot
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:00:58 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 11:38 PM

> Oh, forgot: my iS/L page has more info about the 200/300/3000. Soon to be
> added: the Centurion (because I bought the kit recently for a nice price).
>
> http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm

But you promised earlier not to buy it Hans...    ;-)

Seriously, this is very interesting indeed. I sure look forward to the added
Centurion info. My guess is the Centurion probably is as underrated as the iS
series cameras (and the OM-2S/P/ for that matter). Will it be added to the iS/L
page or on a separate page? Did you buy the black original version or the later
version Hans? Btw, it's a the real pity that the Centurion/S/ APS ZLR is not
available any more here in Sweden. I have tried to convince my mother to buy
the S
version for a long time, and now it's too late...   :-(

Per Nordenberg