RE: [OM] OM:Point and Shoot

Subject: RE: [OM] OM:Point and Shoot
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:10:10 +0200
:I do not know how the snap-in attachment works with the Centurion
:though. I guess it will not make much difference, but I cannot be sure
:since I never used an APS camera (and never will, for that matter).

It really makes a tight fit on the Centurion, at least, when you mount it
with the side labeled 'top' on top. This is another plus of this adapter -
much faster to mount than those fine-threaded iS/L converters. I'll give it
some tests to see how it performs.

hnz