[OM] OT ebay photo book fraud alert

Subject: [OM] OT ebay photo book fraud alert
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 22:24:03 -0400
To any of my friends who buy photo books and monographs on ebay, watch out because there is a person almost certainly committing fraud. If you are approached by a person with a partial email address of marapariah who offers you a good deal on an expensive book that came up in an auction you bid on, don't bite. You'll certainly regret it. But please email me with details as the net is fast closing on them.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at