Re: [OM] Voll-Service Olympus Europa

Subject: Re: [OM] Voll-Service Olympus Europa
From: Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 21:32:44 +0200
Hi Gary.

The 'patch' on the front has been standard on all OM-1's sold in
Europe. Nothing to do with repair, but with warranty restrictions.
I have seen the sticker on several (but not all) OM-1's here in
Europe. Also, instead of that, in the film compartment - which makes
more sense, because the door can be replaced.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.